Who we are
Antac Support Service Ltd are a Facilities Company providing Commercial Window Cleaning, Hi Level Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Building Services Works.
Antac Support Services Ltd may change this policy in line with any legistative changes. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• We hold and process employee personal data in order to maintain internal record keeping for Human Resoures purposes which will be kept for the period you are employed by us and for 6 years after leaving for Tax purposes.
• Employee basic information may be shared with our clients for tender or contract purposes e.g. name, training records and security status
• Should there be any change to your personal details in the future (ie change of name, address, telephone number, bank account, next of kin, etc) you are asked to notify us promptly. This will ensure we maintain accurate personal details and that we are able to contact you or another designated person in case of an emergency. If it becomes our intention to use your information for any other reason, we shall advise you of those intentions prior to using the information for the additional purpose(s) as well as advising you of any other details within this statement which may be affected.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Antac Support Service Ltd, Unit 1, Lisle Road, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, Bucks HP13 5SQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have several rights with regards to how your data is protected.
By providing us with your information you will have the right to access and rectify your personal details. If you did wish to access your data, you shall have the right to view or receive a copy of the information in a commonly used format such as a pdf document or an e-mail. Any information which is processed by automated means and is purely required for the performance of a contract, may be transmitted to another data controller if you request it.
You may also have the right to ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted or even erased. Whether or not you exercise the right to erasure, the Company will erase your personal data in certain situations and particularly when the data is no longer required.
If you should have a complaint about how your data has been processed by us, we would like to hear from you so that we may put it right. However, you will always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
This policy is owned and maintained by the Commercial Director. Policy Review Date
Date last reviewed: 01/09/2018
Date of next review: 01/09/2019